JSC PavlodarEnergo CHPP-2, CHPP-3
Gas analysis complex SGK-510 SOLER for accounting and control of emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere
- Comprehensive information and analytical support for the process of monitoring standards for maximum allowable emissions into the atmosphere;
- Measurement of the content of CO, NOx, SO2, O2 in flue gases;
- Measurement of the volume content and mass concentration of the dust-gas mixture after the smoke exhauster;
- Heated sampling lines and probes;
- Displaying the status of the measured values in real time;
- Maintenance of perpetual archives on the state of the measured values.
- The equipment of the gas analysis system is built on the basis of ULTRAMAT 23 gas analyzers manufactured by SIEMENS Ethernet interface;
- Visualization of the system is developed taking into account the requirements of the customer;
- Personal computers were used as operator stations;
- Installation supervision, commissioning.
- The system allows solving the tasks set by the Technical Regulations of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Requirements for emissions into the environment during the combustion of various types of fuel in boilers of thermal power plants";
- The data obtained is used to adjust the process, which allows saving fuel by maintaining the optimal air/fuel ratio, achieving high energy efficiency in production.