Seminar-presentation in Astana February 19, 2019
In order to implement the Digital Kazakhstan policy aimed at reducing emissions of harmful pollutants into the atmosphere and introducing environmental monitoring systems at industrial enterprises of the Republic of Kazakhstan, our company Promanalit LLP, Pavlodar, on February 19, 2019, organized a thematic Seminar-Presentation " Systems for environmental monitoring of industrial emissions and air in the working area "in the Conference Hall, the National Chamber of Entrepreneurs" Atameken.
Seminar-Presentation was held at the dialogue platform regarding the issues of the Order of the Minister of Energy R.K. dated September 7, 2018 No. 356 On approval of the Rules for conducting automated monitoring of emissions into the environment during industrial environmental control and reporting requirements based on the results of industrial environmental control.
During the speeches of the Chief Engineer Shishkov Nikolai Vladimirovich and the Director of the company "Promanalit" Isupov Igor Vladimirovich discussed such topics as:
- Rules for conducting automated monitoring of emissions into the environment during industrial environmental control.
- Requirements for automated emission monitoring systems.
- Pre-project and design solutions of the company in the field of emissions monitoring.
- Technical solutions for automated monitoring of emissions into the environment during industrial environmental control
- Information and measuring complexes with on-line data transmission to controlling services
- Presentation of stationary gas analytical systems, as well as portable gas analyzers of domestic production of the company "Promanalit" based on gas analyzers of the company SIEMENS as a SOLUTION PARTNER.
All performances were held in a warm atmosphere, a single integral space, the level of communication provided an interesting and productive work.