- Automated system for control the water-chemical regime
- Automated system for monitoring the water-chemical regime
Automated system for monitoring the water-chemical regime
- Pavilion with life support system;
- Analytical cabinet;
- Sample preparation system;
- Pavilion power supply system;
- Electronics block;
- Operator workstation.
Requirements have been established for automatic means of measuring and recording indicators of emissions and (or) discharges of pollutants, and for technical means of recording and transmitting information on indicators of emissions and (or) discharges of pollutants, namely:
- pollutant concentrations in mg/m3;
- volume flow rate of discharged wastewater in m3/h;
- discharged waste water temperatures in °C;
- pH value of discharged wastewater in pH units;
- values of chemical oxygen consumption in mg/dm3;
- concentration of organic pollutants in mg/m3.
Designed to transfer measurement data to a remote operator. Data transmission can be carried out over a radio channel, over a telephone line, over cellular communications, etc.
The posts provide for the transfer of data to the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in accordance with the concluded memorandum with users of natural resources.
The data collection and processing complex is implemented on the basis of an industrial computer placed in a rack with a measuring complex. KSOD provides:
- collection of information from measuring equipment;
- conversion into physical quantities of the output signals of the measuring equipment;
- processing (averaging) and storing data in a non-volatile storage device;
- provision of information at the user's request to an external remote computer via wireless communication channels;
- viewing the results of data collection for the selected time interval in the form of reports;
- the possibility of prompt notification of exceeding the MPC for each user;
- data transmission via GPRS/EDGE/3G to the data consolidation and storage server;
- ambient temperature: from minus 50 °С to + 50 °С;
- relative humidity: up to 100% over the entire temperature range;
- pressure: from 680 to 800 mm. Hg;
- wind speed: up to 30 m/s;
- exposure to rain and snow.
monitoring industrial elections
The environmental monitoring system, designed for industrial enterprises and environmental laboratories, is designed and manufactured according to the requirements of each Customer
At the same time, we guarantee full compliance with the requirements:
Environmental Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 2, 2021 № 400-VI
Federal Law № 39-FZ of March 9, 2021 "On Amendments to the Federal Law "On Environmental Protection" of the Russian Federation"